Staying safe during your visit.
COVIDSafe Measures are in place at Kearney Group.
Last updated: 29 March 2022
Coronavirus certainly has changed the way we work.
When you visit Kearney Group, you can be confident that we’re doing our best to keep you safe, and protect our team and our community.
The following COVIDSafe Measures are currently in place:
- Kearney Group is operating as a hybrid workplace, with team members working flexibly between home and our Smith Street Office.
- All Kearney Group team members, working in office, outside of their home and/or attending in-person appointments, have provided evidence of their full vaccination status.
- If you or a member of your household are unwell, have covid, are awaiting results, suspect you may have been in contact with someone who has covid, or have been directed to isolate by the Department of Health, please do not attend an in-person meeting with us. This applies, whether or not you have symptoms. We are happy to reschedule your meeting or organise a video meeting if you are well enough to do so.
- We keep a detailed record of all meeting attendees, to assist us with contact tracing where required.
- Our rooms have been configured to comply with physical distancing requirements.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m should be practiced at all times. A mask should be worn where you’re unable to do so.
- If you would feel more comfortable wearing a facemask during your meeting, please feel free. If you wish your adviser to do the same, simply speak to our team on arrival and we’ll be happy to accomodate your request.
- Good hand hygiene is encouraged. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes are provided throughout the building, and in each of Kearney Group’s suites and meeting rooms.
- All meeting rooms and spaces are cleaned between meetings.
- High-traffic areas and touch points are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Kearney Group team members follow social distancing guidelines and practice good hand hygiene. They are aware of their responsibilities to report confirmed or suspected cases of covid, or contact with a covid-positive individual. They’re also trained in ways to minimise risk to their colleagues and visitors alike.
- Both Kearney Group and United Co. building management are constantly monitoring the guidelines and regulations outlined by the State Government. We maintain detailed COVIDSafe Plans, including an incident response procedures.
Your comfort and safety is of utmost importance to us. If you have any questions, concerns or require additional support or safety measures, we are happy to assist you.
Please let us know what we can do to make your time with us as comfortable as possible and a positive one as we reemerge into the world, together again.