The winners of our Small Business Lockdown Giveaway.
The winners are in…
We’re thrilled to announce that we have the two very lucky winners for our recent Small Business Lockdown Giveaway.
Winners will receive one of two prize packs, with a combined value of over $1500.
Prize Pack 1: $780 value
- $200 service voucher for Zucci Hairdressing.
- $200 in Aveda products, including: Wooden paddle brush, Shampure nurturing shampoo bar, Hand Relief moisturising creme, Foot Relief moisturising creme, Dry Remedy daily moisturising oil, ‘Love’ composition oil.
- 1 year subscription to The Big Issue magazine, supporting the “Women’s Subscription Enterprise”.
- “Thinking on the Page,” a collection of short comics, “Feeling small today” a mini-comic, carbon-neutral “Stay with the Trouble” t-shirt (size M) and collection of stickers from Sarah Firth.
- “Her best friend” mindful jigsaw puzzle from Okay Lady, with illustration by Queensland artist Sophie Beer.
- Some sweet Kearney Group swag, just for good measure.
Prize Pack 2: $650 value
- $50 Laguna Pools / Laguna Lifestyle gift card.
- $325 in products from Laguna, including: Pool Buoy inflatable pool, 2 x Dock & Bay sand-free / quick-dry towels, Speedo Opal Mirror competition goggles, We Are Feel Good Inc Signature Sunscreen SPF 50+, Sunnylife Inflatable glitter pool / beach ball.
- $100 Bad Shepherd Brewing Co voucher (dine-in or take-away).
- Bad Shepherd Brewing Co merch including: “Peanut Butter Porter” long-sleeved shirt (size L), short-sleeved logo t-shirt in grey (size L), Stubby holder, beach ball and magnets.
- “Night Dancer” mindful jigsaw puzzle from Okay Lady, with artwork by Alice Lindstrom.
- A few Kearney Group surprises to keep you looking sharp.
And the winners are…
Prize Pack 1:
Prize Pack 2:
Congratulations to our Small Business Lockdown Giveaway winners and many thanks and best of luck next time to all who entered.
In the spirit of transparency, Kearney Group screen records the random draws for our Giveaways. We retain these videos and records of all entrants to ensure the fairness and accuracy of winner selection and prize allocation.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to get in contact.